We use our expertise, time and commitment to support the Ezemvelo /KZN wildlife management and permanent staff of the Hluhluwe Game Reserve to achieve their stated goals and objectives by fostering cordial relationships and thereby, make a meaningful contribution to the wellbeing of the park.
We promote the ideals of Conservation Management through
Helping and Assisting
Yielding a Service
1. Maintain close contact with management and senior staff in the reserve;
2. Through regular monthly work weekends as a close-knit group, to ensure the
Park’s amenities and services are maintained and improved.
3. Identify areas and projects where we can become involved, providing the impetus
for successful completion;
4. Raise funds or sponsorships for projects identified as being beneficial to the park;
5. To be recognised as contributors to the park and conservation through our efforts,
by Park Management, Staff and Visitors.
Dawn van der Walt
Martin van der Walt
Sybrand van Niekerk
Shane Mc Intyre
Jess Mc Intyre
Peter Du Bruyn